The staff of the Rokada Charitable Foundation is working hard to support the social support of refugees, their mobilization and integration into Ukrainian society.
To ensure the vital needs of our clients, we have:
– social workers of the general direction;
– a social worker for working with unaccompanied children;
– social worker for medical aid;
– teachers of computer courses and courses of the Ukrainian language;
– integration and employment specialists.
Welcome to apply for newly arrived refugees and asylum seekers to the Rokada Foundation Office where you will receive professional assistance and full assistance.
Reception days: Monday and Thursday – from 10:00 to 18:00 (lunch break 13: 00-14: 00)