Charitable Foundation “ROKADA” Charitable Foundation, founded in 2003.
ROKADA is the implementing partner of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR).
The Foundation is working on mobilizing refugee communities, providing social support to refugees and asylum seekers, and facilitating their integration into Ukrainian society.
The Fund’s activities cover the following areas:
• Social assistance and social support for asylum seekers and refugees with a special emphasis on children, women and unaccompanied minors;
• Psychological support for adults and children;
• Accompaniment to medical establishments for obtaining of medical services by refugees and asylum seekers;
• Legal assistance in solving social issues and obtaining administrative services;
• Humanitarian aid (clothing, items of necessity, products);
• Support for refugee communities;
• Organization of cultural events;
• Assistance in access to education at all levels for adults and children (kindergartens, schools, colleges, colleges, vocational schools, etc.);
• Organizing and conducting measures to facilitate the integration of refugees (Ukrainian language courses, courses on computer literacy, employment, retraining, support for the nosrification of education documents received at home)
The success of the integration of refugees into Ukrainian society depends on their psychological comfort, the speed of adaptation to new realities and the opportunity to establish a full life in the host country.
An important annual event that ...
The humanitarian component of the Rokada Charitable Foundation's activities is aimed at improving the material and living conditions of refugees and protection of the most vulnerable categories: newcomers, children, women, persons suffering from ...
In order to facilitate the integration of refugees and asylum seekers into Ukrainian society and their soft adaptation to the customs, language, traditions of the host country, a significant role is played by education and training. On the basis ...
On the basis of our Foundation, with the support of UNHCR, free computer courses and free access to the computer class.
Computer class facilities include computer literacy courses, training for specific professional programs, access to the Internet and job information, establishing online communication with relatives in other countries, viewing ...more
A Self-Reliance Grant is a one-time assistance that can be provided to the persons of concern to UNHCR who meet the criteria mentioned below. A grant can be provided to those who have a strong desire and understanding of becoming self-reliant and who provide a clear and reasonable individual business or employment plan.
The following persons of ...more