Charitable Foundation “ROKADA” Charitable Foundation, founded in 2003.
ROKADA is the implementing partner of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR).
The Foundation is working on mobilizing refugee communities, providing social support to refugees and asylum seekers, and facilitating their integration into Ukrainian society.
The Fund’s activities cover the following areas:
• Social assistance and social support for asylum seekers and refugees with a special emphasis on children, women and unaccompanied minors;
• Psychological support for adults and children;
• Accompaniment to medical establishments for obtaining of medical services by refugees and asylum seekers;
• Legal assistance in solving social issues and obtaining administrative services;
• Humanitarian aid (clothing, items of necessity, products);
• Support for refugee communities;
• Organization of cultural events;
• Assistance in access to education at all levels for adults and children (kindergartens, schools, colleges, colleges, vocational schools, etc.);
• Organizing and conducting measures to facilitate the integration of refugees (Ukrainian language courses, courses on computer literacy, employment, retraining, support for the nosrification of education documents received at home)
The success of the integration of refugees into Ukrainian society depends on their psychological comfort, the speed of adaptation to new realities and the opportunity to establish a full life in the host country.
An important annual event that ...
The humanitarian component of the Rokada Charitable Foundation's activities is aimed at improving the material and living conditions of refugees and protection of the most vulnerable categories: newcomers, children, women, persons suffering from ...
To learn more use the link - http://rokada.org.ua/en/informatsiya/
In order to facilitate the integration of refugees and asylum seekers into Ukrainian society and their soft adaptation to the customs, language, traditions of the host ...
Recently, the Ukrainian Red Cross Society held a very informative, busy intensive care for first aid.
First aid is vital for saving lives. We are convinced that not only doctors should be able to provide emergency medical care, but also every conscious citizen, who, in unfortunate circumstances, can witness an accident. Do you know that up to ...more
Rokada, together with Ukrainian language teacher Tatyana Sych, have developed a multilingual phrasebook that has already proven itself like very handy and helpful helper for all clients of our Fund.
We have a phrasebook where everyday phrases are translated into English, Arabic, Persian, Somali and French!
More icons for every word!
Charitable Foundation "Rokada" in collaboration with the School of Social Work prepared the annual series of public lectures.
Each month, you will be able to immerse yourself in the new and incredible cultures of the world. Stories about undiscovered countries as Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Guinea and the Democratic Republic of the Congo ...
In the whole world, there are people who are forced to leave their homes. Humanity suffers and Mother Earth suffers. Because where the war is - there are ruins and there is no life.
On April 23, on the Mother Earth Day, Rokada, along with refugee communities from different countries, presented a social video in the Municipal Art Gallery of ...
On October 27, the 5th OUTLOOK WORLD CULTURE FESTIVAL was performed in the Mystetskyi Arsenal (Lavrska Str 10-12), in which, due to the support of UNHCR, friends and clients of the Foundation was able to present their culture and traditions. Also, there were presented cultures from more than 30 countries of the world with the participation of ...more