Charitable Foundation “ROKADA” Charitable Foundation, founded in 2003.
ROKADA is the implementing partner of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR).
The Foundation is working on mobilizing refugee communities, providing social support to refugees and asylum seekers, and facilitating their integration into Ukrainian society.
The Fund’s activities cover the following areas:
• Social assistance and social support for asylum seekers and refugees with a special emphasis on children, women and unaccompanied minors;
• Psychological support for adults and children;
• Accompaniment to medical establishments for obtaining of medical services by refugees and asylum seekers;
• Legal assistance in solving social issues and obtaining administrative services;
• Humanitarian aid (clothing, items of necessity, products);
• Support for refugee communities;
• Organization of cultural events;
• Assistance in access to education at all levels for adults and children (kindergartens, schools, colleges, colleges, vocational schools, etc.);
• Organizing and conducting measures to facilitate the integration of refugees (Ukrainian language courses, courses on computer literacy, employment, retraining, support for the nosrification of education documents received at home)
The success of the integration of refugees into Ukrainian society depends on their psychological comfort, the speed of adaptation to new realities and the opportunity to establish a full life in the host country.
An important annual event that ...
The humanitarian component of the Rokada Charitable Foundation's activities is aimed at improving the material and living conditions of refugees and protection of the most vulnerable categories: newcomers, children, women, persons suffering from ...
To learn more use the link - https://rokada.org.ua/en/informatsiya/
In order to facilitate the integration of refugees and asylum seekers into Ukrainian society and their soft adaptation to the customs, language, traditions of the host ...
For detailed information please visit - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website and through your national and local public health authority. COVID-19 is still affecting mostly people in China with some ...more
We invite you to visit lecture "Aromatic Yemen. Former Happy Arabia", organized by ROKADA within the framework of the lecture series Year of cultural diversity 19/20!
Speaker: Loay Zakaria
When? 26 February at 11.40
Where? 8/5 Voloska St, building 4, audience 4-307more
Yeah. We did it. ?Today, youth from asylum seekers and refugees have completed the training course "Marathon of Professions". Participants gained knowledge in psychology, marketing, media, interior design, recruiting, restaurant business, IT, photography and event management. Participants were encouraged to participate and asked a lot if ...more
Within #Footballpeople weeks СF "ROKADA" together with the organization "Youth for the Peace" will hold a friendly football match ?between refugees and Ukrainian youth. This event was made possible with the support of FARE network and LIDIA project.
?We play football against racism and for the successful integration of asylum seekers and ...more
Today we are started "Marathon of profession" project with MBAkids by support from UNHCR Ukraine. On the first session our participants got knowledge about:
1. "Media sphere and possible internship programs from the representative of 1+1media company;
2. "Marketing as a philosophy of business" from the international coach;
3. Psychology ...more
We appeals to all not indifferent organizations, companies, private individuals with a request to #help #refugees in #Ukraine to get warm #clothes (winter jackets, shoes, accessories). Most of these people will see winter for the first time - it will be stressful.
We are always grateful to get any #help!
Today our Tutors learned how to help themself and other people in emergency situations. They visited a training "First aid" from Red Cross Ukraine.
During 6 hours our participants were able to learn and practice indirect heart massage, CPR ( cardiopulmonary resuscitation), impose a tire on and how to safely transport the injured person and stop ...more
Recently, the Ukrainian Red Cross Society held a very informative, busy intensive care for first aid.
First aid is vital for saving lives. We are convinced that not only doctors should be able to provide emergency medical care, but also every conscious citizen, who, in unfortunate circumstances, can witness an accident. Do you know that up to ...more
Rokada, together with Ukrainian language teacher Tatyana Sych, have developed a multilingual phrasebook that has already proven itself like very handy and helpful helper for all clients of our Fund.
We have a phrasebook where everyday phrases are translated into English, Arabic, Persian, Somali and French!
More icons for every word!